The complete kit for designing and making your own bird feeders. Each kit contains a feeder base crafted from recycled plant pots. A great way to reuse old tin cans.
The Make Your Own Bird Feeder kit includes:
- 2 x wraps
- Feeder base (made from recycled plant pots)
- Rubber stopper (made from car tyres)
- Instructions with an educational section on why it’s important to reuse, recycle alongside how their bird feeder is helping to save the planet.
- A parental guide on how you can link the making of the feeder to key stage 1 and 2 sustainability topics your children will be covering in class.
- Extra wraps are available to purchase
- UK made
Make Your Own Bird Feeder
Circular&Co (formerly ashortwalk) is driven by its mission to design innovative green products that help the planet.
Since 2003 the company has been working with a network of industry experts to develop circular solutions, using the ‘closed loop’ design principle to make materials destined for landfill into genuinely useful, sustainable and well-designed products.