A selection of fairly traded products supporting small Palestinian farming communities. Our box contains:
- Sweet and succulent whole Medjoul dates from Jericho (250g containing stones)
- Maftoul - a nutty wholegrain alternative to couscous and rice. Made from organic bulgar and wholegrain wheat, it is cracked, hand-rolled and dried in the Palestinian sun (250g)
- Freekeh - Durum wheat harvested while still green, roasted on an open fire, then rubbed to remove the husk. Easy to use in dishes such as pilaf, risotto and salad (250g)
- Olive Oil - traditionally produced organic extra virgin olive oil (500ml)
- Almonds (150g)
- Palestine on a Plate - a tribute to family, cooking and home. Immerse yourself in the stories and culture and experience the wonderful flavours of Palestine through the food in this book.
Contents may vary slightly due to seasonal demand or supply restrictions.
Your box, made from sturdy brown cardboard, will arrive tied with ribbon with a gift card attached for you to write. A lovely gift all ready to go! Or you can send direct to your chosen address and we'll fill in your message for you.