Each embossed and stitched leather journal is handmade and Fair Trade.
Please note the pattern may differ from that shown. The embossing on the covers is done with small individual handmade tools, making each album unique.
- 125 pages of unlined khadda paper (khadda is recycled cotton left over from the massive garment industry in India. It's handmade and chemical-free).
- The paper is very easy to write on, with a slight texture.
- Using an ink pen on this paper is not advised; ballpoint or gel pen will work best.
- Dimensions: 16 x 11 cm
Indra Medium Stitched Embossed Journal
Paper High has three golden rules:
- Everything must be Fair Trade.
- The company should have as little environmental impact as possible.
- They should make a positive impact wherever they can.