Roomy lightweight backpack. Easy access to wide main compartment and a padded 13.6” laptop sleeve in the inside.
- Wide main compartment with flap and cord closure
- Back zipper pocket
- Inside padded laptop pocket up to 13.6"
- Easy access zipper pocket in the flap
- Adjustable shoulder straps
Shell material: Recycled polyester from PET bottles with durable, waterproof and TPE coating
Lining material: Recycled polyester
Measurements: 40x30x16 cm
Lefrik Scout Backpack
- Established in 2012, Lefrik designs urban bags, backpacks and travel accessories using high-quality eco-friendly fabrics made from 100% recycled polyethylene terephthalate (PET) bottles.
- The Lefrik brand has been approved as vegan by the animal welfare organization PETA. Products are designed in Spain and ethically manufactured in Asia, which has the most advanced techniques in recycling PET products.
- The company supports the environment by reducing the use of virgin polyester while saving energy in the production process.
- Lefrik has a strong commitment to sustainability and ethical production with policies on child labour, forced labour, Health & Safety at work, discrimination and prevention of pollution.