Smaller backpack, designed for small objects or as a perfect school backpack for kids. Featuring a separate inside compartment, an inside zipped pocket and a zipped pocket in the back. Its metal hook closure and flap keep your belongings protected from rainy days.
- Adjustable cotton straps
- Metal hook and flap closure
- Easy access zipper pocket in the flap and in the back
Shell material: Recycled polyester from PET bottles with durable, waterproof and TPE coating
Lining material: Recycled polyester
Measurements: 22x30x13 cm
Lefrik Scout Mini Backpack
- Established in 2012, Lefrik designs urban bags, backpacks and travel accessories using high-quality eco-friendly fabrics made from 100% recycled polyethylene terephthalate (PET) bottles.
- The Lefrik brand has been approved as vegan by the animal welfare organization PETA. Products are designed in Spain and ethically manufactured in Asia, which has the most advanced techniques in recycling PET products.
- The company supports the environment by reducing the use of virgin polyester while saving energy in the production process.
- Lefrik has a strong commitment to sustainability and ethical production with policies on child labour, forced labour, Health & Safety at work, discrimination and prevention of pollution.