Sterling silver earrings, hand-made in Indonesia by fair trade silversmiths.
Pachamama Feather Earrings
- Pachamama, meaning 'Mother Earth’, was started in South America as a means to fund voluntary work on ecological projects.
- Pachamama practises a strict ethical trading policy, aiming to empower small-scale alternatives to the global economy.
- Everything the company offers for sale has been bought directly from the people who make it. Pachamama knows all of its producers personally and has built up long-term relationships with them.
- Good wages are paid to workers. Women are paid the same as men. Child Labour is not used.
- Working conditions are pleasant and convivial. Hours are not long and plenty of time off is allowed for family and religious obligations.