A selection of fairly traded products supporting small Palestinian farming communities. Our box contains:
- Sweet and succulent whole Medjoul dates from Jericho (250g containing stones)
- Maftoul - a nutty wholegrain alternative to couscous and rice. Made from organic bulgar and wholegrain wheat, it is cracked, hand-rolled and dried in the Palestinian sun (250g)
- Freekeh - Durum wheat harvested while still green, roasted on an open fire, then rubbed to remove the husk. Easy to use in dishes such as pilaf, risotto and salad (250g)
- Olive Oil - traditionally produced organic extra virgin olive oil (250ml)
- Herb Mix - a zesty thyme mix traditionally eaten as a dip with olive oil and bread, or as a season for meat, fish and vegetables (80g)
Contents may vary slightly due to seasonal or supply restrictions.
Your box, made from sturdy brown cardboard, will arrive tied with ribbon with a gift card attached for you to write. A lovely gift all ready to go! Or you can send direct to your chosen address and we'll fill in your message for you.