Eco-friendly 80% wool blanket made from redundant yarns from Yorkshire mills. Each individual blanket is hand cut and finished.
- Materials: 80% wool, 20% mixed fibre
- Size: 150 x 183cm
- Care: Cool wool wash at 30 degrees, short spin, don’t wring, don't tumble dry.
Yorkshire Blanket - Large
- Yorkshire Blankets use surplus wool from Yorkshire mills which would otherwise go to landfill.
- Each blanket is individually hand cut and finished. The blankets are constantly changing colour depending on the yarns used in the mill that week. Each roll of blanket is unique and never repeated.
- The company is a family business, and hand-makes home wear, accessories and clothing from these yarns in Yorkshire.