These beautifully handmade, Fair Trade and eco-friendly cerise leather journals are made by a small family business in Rajasthan, India.
- Approx 115 pages of unlined khadda paper (khadda is recycled cotton left over from the massive garment industry in India. It's handmade and chemical-free).
- Fastened with a leather string closure.
- The paper is very easy to write on, with a slight texture.
- Using an ink pen on this paper is not advised; ballpoint or gel pen will work best.
- Dimensions: approx. 11 x 16 cm.
Paper High Three-String Leather Journal (Various Colours)