Introducing the ARTHOUSE Unlimited Almighty Balm – Lime and Mint 12ml. Try not to eat it when you’re applying on those dry lips, we know it sounds good enough to eat! This is one of many collaborations for ARTHOUSE Unlimited, with FRUU.
FRUU are experts at turning “wonky fruits” into earth-loving vegan, skin products and other stuff. Arthouse and Fruu are totally in unity when it comes to promoting diversity, health, sustainability, and respect for everyone, everywhere. This all-purpose balm has got you covered for all your dry spots, from lips to elbows. Natural essential oils blend together and give the balm has a smooth buttery consistency. A little goes a long way!
ARTHOUSE Unlimited X FRUU together makes wonderful cosmetics that are interesting for the mind, great for the body, calming for the soul, and good for the planet.
ARTHOUSE Unlimited Almighty Balm – Lime and Mint at a glance:
- Upcycled mango butter hydrates and locks in moisture, upcycled watermelon and avocado seed oil softens and smooths, shea butter intensely nourishes.
- Store in a cool dry place. In winter months, keep me in your pocket to
ensure smooth and easy application.
- Natural ingredients, cruelty free and vegan.
- Designed and handmade in London.
- 12ml, packed in an aluminium tube, using 95% less plastic.
WHY WE CHOSE THIS SUPPLIER
ARTHOUSE Unlimited is a not-for-profit business celebrating the work of people with complex epilepsy and learning disabilities, all of whom need different levels of support. Artists work alongside instructors to create unique commercial products which are then sold in shops such as Fair Trader.