Unisex Waste Wool Boot Socks. These sustainable 100% wool LUGA socks come well past the ankle. Perfect for wearing in bed, around the house or peeking out of winter boots.
- Unisex Waste Wool Boot Socks.
- Orange/Rust colour.
- Sizes available: Small (UK size 3-5), Medium (UK size 6-8), Large (UK size 9-11).
- Azo-free dyes.
- Country of origin: Nepal.
- ONLINE ONLY – Not available in Holmfirth store.
WHY WE SOURCED THIS SUPPLIER
- AURA QUE works closely with small producer groups that are WFTO (World Fair Trade Organisation) members to ensure healthy and safe work environments and payment of living wages.
- The company aims to carbon offset all its air miles in order to reduce its carbon footprint. Minimal machinery is used in the manufacture of products, with most of the sewing machines relying on motion foot pedals without using energy supplies. Wastage is reduced by reusing and recycling as much as possible, both in the office and the workshops.