Coffeenotes, wirebound A5 notebook. From their ‘Beer’ range, featuring a cover made from repurposed beer waste, and pages made from recycled coffee cup paper.
We love the vibrancy of this ‘Pils’ colour, featuring 160 lined pages and a plastic-free wirebound design. Comes in a handy, A5 size. Easy to carry with you for daily use.
Coffeenotes pride themselves on their range of simple, sustainable stationery. This product is perfect for the eco-conscious note-taker. Not only are the covers made from repurposed beer waste, but the notebooks themselves are made from recycled coffee cup paper. Once done with this product, you can recycle from home, with glue-free folded covers and a plastic-free wire hold.
- Plastic-free wire – recycle at home.
- Glue-free folded covers make recycling easier
- Lay flat 160 pages (80 leaves) in Medio (A5).
- Recyclable in your household waste or compost
- 250gsm, 50-70% fibre from spent brewer’s grain, 30-50% virgin fibre.
- Medio (A5). 148mm x 210mm
Shop more from the Coffeenotes range here.
WHY WE SOURCED THIS SUPPLIER
- We’ve chosen Coffeenotes for their dedication to simple, sustainable stationery. They use minimal ink and glue on all of their products and make sure to include no plastic wrapping or laminates.
- Sustainable but still up there for quality, Coffeenotes use quality paper and boards for all of their covers. With their sustainable nature, comes visibility of ware and tare but we see this as added charm to the product.
- Many of their products are hand-finished meaning that each is slightly unique in design.
- Established in Dorset in 1991, by couple Sarah and Mark, this business has grown from their own passion for sustainability. Raising five young boys while running a growing business, they made recycling part of their family life. ‘I hate waste, so repurposing, upcycling and recycling have always been a family mission,’ says Sarah. ‘We pride ourselves on minimising the amount of the rubbish we put out each week both at home and at work.’ You can read more from Sarah and Mark here.