The fragrance-free Cosy Cottage, Yorkshire Goat’s Milk Soap for sensitive skin.
This soap by Cosy Cottage in collaboration with Wolds Barn Produce is made from pure, raw materials and is fragrance-free, making them suitable for even the most sensitive of skins, including babies from 4 weeks and those who are eczema prone.
Created in the Malton workshops, the Cosy Cottage, Goats Milk soaps are made from raw materials, meaning no nasties, such as imported, industrial soap bases or granules. Eco and climate-conscious, they’re created using processes with minimal fossil fuel output and fantastically, produce no waste. They avoid palm oil, or any palm oil-derived ingredients, containing no colourings or any whitening agent.
You can shop more children-suitable products here.
- Sodium olivate
- sodium cocoate
- sodium beeswaxate
- caprae lac
WHY WE CHOSE THIS SUPPLIER
- Cosy Cottagisre a localYorkshire-bornrn and bred company. For this product they have partnered with neighbours, ‘Wolds Barn’ usinYorkshire-madede Goats Milk.
- All of Cosy Cottage’s products arcruelty-freeee, palm oil free, plastic free and suitable for vegetarians.
- They’re a very eco-conscious company, with all packaging fully recyclable. Even their ‘plastic-like’ packaging, including clear bags and bubble wrapisre made from biodegradablplant-deriveded material that will compost in one year.
- They’re mindful as to who they’re employing and working alongside, making sure they employ a diverse workforceand , offering opportunities to those who may otherwise find it difficult to secure employment.
- Made with the input from a qualified midwife and pediatric nurse, as well as being assessed by an independent, external consultant, you can be assured you’re safe to use this product on your little ones.