Cosy Cottage Yorkshire Goat’s Milk Soap is suitable for even the most sensitive skin.
This soap by Cosy Cottage in collaboration with Wolds Barn Produce uses pure, raw materials and is also fragrance-free. It is suitable for even the most sensitive of skins, including babies from 4 weeks and those who are eczema prone. 120g.
Created in the Malton workshops, the Cosy Cottage, Goats Milk soaps are made from raw materials. This means that no nasties, such as industrial soap bases or granules are in your soap. Eco and climate-conscious, the manufacturing process uses minimal fossil fuels and fantastically, produces no waste. They avoid palm oil, or any palm oil-derived ingredients. Additionally, the soap contains no colourings or any whitening agent.
You can shop more children-suitable products here.
Cosy Cottage Yorkshire Goat’s Milk Soap Ingredients
- Sodium olivate
- sodium cocoate
- sodium beeswax
- caprae lac
WHY WE CHOSE THIS SUPPLIER
- Cosy Cottage is a local Yorkshire-born and bred company. For this product they have partnered with neighbours, ‘Wolds Barn’ to use Yorkshire-made Goats Milk.
- All of Cosy Cottage’s products are not only cruelty-free, palm oil free, plastic free but are also suitable for vegetarians.
- They’re a very eco-conscious company, with all packaging fully recyclable. Even their ‘plastic-like’ packaging, including clear bags and bubble wrap is actually biodegradable plant-derived material that will compost in one year.
- They’re mindful as to who they’re employing and working alongside, making sure they employ a diverse workforce, offering opportunities to those who may otherwise find it difficult to secure employment.
- Made with the input from a qualified midwife and paediatric nurse, as well as being assessed by an independent, external consultant, you can be assured you’re safe to use this product on your little ones.