Cambridge Imprint Hardback Patterned Notebook is a stylish notebook and is available in a choice of three colours. The slim patterned notebooks of the inter-war period are the inspiration for this design. Each notebook contains 80 pages of plain, unlined paper which is sewn and bound into a slim, lightweight hardback patterned cover. Each notebook opens completely flat and features a rectangular cream front label – ideal for adding the name of the owner or the topic of writing inside. Perfect for jotting down ideas, sketches and all those important bits and bobs.
Cambridge Imprint Hardback Patterned Notebook at a glance
- Stylish, hardback notebook.
- Ethical stationery.
- 80 plain white/cream pages.
- Available in three patterns/colours.
- Choose from green, blue or yellow.
- Dimensions: 18.5 cm x 12 cm.
WHY WE SOURCED THIS SUPPLIER
- Cambridge Imprint is a small company that focusses on making beautiful and joyful paper products at its home in Cambridge. Each design is hand-drawn with meticulous attention to detail.
- Cambridge Imprint products all use uncoated paper, making them completely recyclable and biodegradable. The paper is sourced from Forest Stewardship Council-certified suppliers. The printing practices are low-impact and environmentally friendly.
- Cambridge Imprint does not use any plastic in its packaging.
Read more about Fair Trader Holmfirth here https://www.fairtrader.info/about-fair-trader