This tie back apron made by Ian snow is the perfect new addition to your kitchenware. It is characterised by a pink dotted stripe design and a delicate purple and blue pocket. The aprons are made in a small family run factory based in Jaipur.
- Plastic free and uses hand block printing.
- Handmade by master craftspeople.
- Made under fair trade conditions in India.
- Dimensions: 80cm x 80cm.
WHY WE SOURCED THIS SUPPLIER
- Daisy Snow runs the ethical company Ian Snow – a business inspired by her dad’s love of India, and her mother’s love of recycling materials. The company is passionate about ethical standards and the environment, with every product they make having to fit fair trade and sustainability standards.
- The company focuses on producing items with minimal environmental impact, using recycled materials and in fair trade conditions which give back to communities.
- Ian Snow is a B Corp-certified company.