The Jashar Recycled Wool Cushion Cover – A beautifully-woven cushion cover made from recycled wool with a thick cotton backing. The wool, in shades of moss, mustard and natural, is woven into a traditional design making this cushion a stylishly earthy and inviting addition to any home.
- Jashar Recycled Wool Cushion Cover.
- Available in two dimensions: rectangle (60cm x 40cm) & square (50cm x 50cm).
- Made from recycled wool and cotton.
WHY WE SOURCED THIS SUPPLIER
- Nkuku works with independent businesses, social projects and co-operatives and builds strong relationships with its suppliers. The company focuses on transparency and makes regular visits to assist with production queries and offer support and advice.
- Nkuku works with natural and recycled materials and uses sustainable methods of production. Many of its products are handmade from waste materials left over from other industries including cotton from discarded t-shirts, leather, metals and glass, as well as recycled saris.
- Admin waste is also recycled, and recycled boxes are used for trade deliveries where possible. Air freight is kept to a minimum and packaging is reviewed regularly.