Weighted linen eye pillow with removable cover for meditation and pain relief. Filled with organic British wheat and lavender. Use to soothe tired eyes and help deepen relaxation. Can be used as a warm compress to relieve dry eyes, ear aches or migraines or can be chilled to apply to puffy and tired eyes. The outer cover can be removed for washing.
- Size: 23 x 12 cm.
- Lavender scented – promotes calmness.
- Unbleached, naturally anti-bacterial linen.
- Can be used hot or cold.
- Machine-washable cover.
- Inner Bag: British wheat, dried lavender.
- Handcrafted in Cornwall, UK.
WHY WE SOURCED THIS SUPPLIER
- Helen Round’s bespoke products are handcrafted and designed to offer sustainable, low-impact, environmentally friendly alternatives to single-use products.
- Helen Round’s range has been designed with the earth in mind. Using a combination of sustainable, soft bamboo and pure linen, they have curated a collection of practical, reusable products for everyday use. As a business, they are mindful of the amount of waste they produce and are always looking for ways to reduce their footprint and impact on the earth. Each piece of linen used is made up of offcuts from other products made in their Cornish studios.