My First Camera toy in an autumnal colour scheme. With this toy camera children can see the world through a kaleidoscope lens. My First Camera is made from sustainable wood, created from surplus sawdust, and has softened child-friendly edges. The camera is pigmented with water-based, natural dyes that are free from harmful chemicals. Features a clickable shutter button and an adjustable kaleidoscope lens. Helps to improve imagination, exploration, coordination and social skills. Suitable for ages 18 months and up.
- Fun, wooden camera toy.
- With a clickable shutter button & kaleidoscope lens.
- Helps to promote learning in a fun, creative way.
- Made from sustainable surplus wood.
- Suitable for ages 18 months +.
WHY WE SOURCED THIS SUPPLIER
- Plan Toys create beautiful, environmentally friendly and educational toys for children and babies.
- Plan Toys wooden toys and games are designed to be fun and engaging, helping to develop key skills.
- Made fair trade in Thailand, the toy range is made from sustainable rubber wood and painted with safe, non-toxic water-based dyes. These high-quality eco-friendly toys are built to last and be loved for years to come.