Bundle of native wildflower seed bombs, packaged in a hessian bag. Each wonderful beebomb contains 1000s of seeds from a mix of 18 native RHS-recommended wildflower species. The seeds are combined with Dorset clay and topsoil, ready to be scattered on clear ground, and create a beautiful wildflower display the bees will love. Add to borders, allotments, containers or lawn edges. One pack provides
- Help bring the bees back.
- 100% wildflower mix, no grasses.
- All flower species are from RHS’s ‘Perfect Pollinators’ List.
- Can be scattered straight onto open ground at any time of year.
- Just add water, sun and time.
- Seedbombs are packed in a hessian bag with natural string tie.
WHY WE SOURCED THIS SUPPLIER
- 97% of native British Wildflower habitat has been lost since World War 2. This is a serious problem for us all, as biodiversity is crucial for many reasons. Beebombs can help re-create the lost habitats that bees and other wildlife love.