Nomads Zero Waste Stripe Socks are super soft and breathable. They will keep your feet warm and toasty all year round, and will certainly put a smile on your face because of the fun and colourful stripes. Using organic cotton they are the ideal everyday comfortable sock. Nomads use leftover yarns from previous seasons to prevent waste. Consequently, these socks are the perfect item for someone keen to have a zero waste wardrobe and lifestyle.
Nomads Zero Waste Stripe Socks at a glance:
- Uk Size 4-8
- Material – 80% GOTS Certified Organic Cotton/18% Polyamide/2% Elastane
- Colour – Yellow Multi
- Made with leftover yarns
WHY WE CHOSE THIS SUPPLIER
- Nomads stand for slow, responsible fashion that’s crafted around a commitment to Fair Trade and sustainability.
- Nomads are committed to their sustainable fabrics – with around half of their products being made from GOTS-certified organic cotton (Global Organic Textile Standard)
- Nomads have been pioneers of the Trade not Aid ethos and are proud to have nurtured valuable partnerships in India. with not only artisan producers but also fair trade factories.
- Nomads consider the environmental impact at every step and seek to use environmentally friendly materials at every opportunity.
- By supporting Nomads you are also supporting their ethos.
Read more about Fair Trader Holmfirth here https://www.fairtrader.info/about-fair-trader