The Nutscene Scottish Calendula Cream is the ultimate multi-purpose cream. It is made with Calendula and also Cornish honey. It makes a perfect gift for those who love spending lots of time outdoors; gardeners, cyclists, walkers, and more. Additionally, it is a bathroom essential for anyone needing an extra moisture boost for their skin. It is suitable for all skin types as a face moisturiser or equally use on affected areas to help sooth eczema, dry skin and psoriasis. This 60ml pot is suitable for the whole family.
Nutscene Scottish Calendula Cream at a glance:
- 60ml pot.
- Suitable for the whole family.
- Handmade in Scotland.
- For dry skin, Eczema and Psoriasis.
- Contains calendula and honey from Cornwall
- To use. massage directly onto skin, paying particular attention to any dry or problem areas
WHY WE CHOSE THIS SUPPLIER
- Nutscene uses ethically sourced materials, from sustainable crops. Their eclectic range of practical gifts utilises natural materials where possible, incorporating FSC wood, Biodegradable jute and recycled cotton twines.
- Nutscene are based near Dundee, in the county of Angus, Scotland
- Nutscene employ local people in their manufacturing and marketing, thus contributing positively to the local economy
Read more about Fair Trader Holmfirth here https://www.fairtrader.info/about-fair-trader