Introducing the fun Paguro Recycled Wood Earrings. These special upcycled earrings are handmade using offcuts of teak, redwood, or even oak that are salvaged from furniture factories.
Upcycling is increasingly popular and when you see Paguro jewellery you will see why. These recycled wood earrings are extremely beautiful and lightweight. Every single piece of Paguros jewellery is handmade and totally unique. This means no two sets are exactly the same. This makes a very special and personal eco gift.
Paguro Recycled Wood Earrings are the perfect gift for someone who values the environment, fair trade and beautiful upcycled gifts
They are handcrafted and dyed with blues, greens and whites, in the shape of fluffy clouds.
The maker of these upcycled earrings was inspired by the wonder of nature itself. The earrings represent the natural purity of cloudy days and our astounding environment, which we are increasingly destroying with pollution and waste.
Paguro hopes that its upcycling message will inspire more people to reuse, recreate and recycle as a means of reducing all our polluting waste.
- lovingly handcrafted using recycled wood
- 24K gold plated
- extremely lightweight
- Vegan friendly
- Comes with a luxury gifting box
- Size: L4cm x W2.5cm x D0.3cm
Due to hygiene reasons, jewellery is non-returnable.
WHY WE SOURCED THIS SUPPLIER
- Paguro’s mission is to create ethical bags and accessories using repurposed and recycled materials. Materials can be reinvented and have a positive impact on the local community.
- Paguro works alongside designers and artisans who aim to follow fair trade principles in their manufacturing and are conscious of the environmental impact.
- Paguro aims to bring positive influences to the communities in which they work.