The perfect gift for your eco-conscious friend is the stylish Paguro Recycled Wood Necklace – Gold Plated. This special necklace uses the offcuts of wood from furniture factories . Nothing going to waste!
Upcycling is the sustainable way forward. Paguro creates elegant and beautiful jewellery using upcycling techniques. Without doubt, the Paguro Recycled Wood Necklace – Gold Plated is extremely elegant and surprisingly lightweight. Every single piece of Paguros jewellery is handmade and therefore unique. This makes a very special and personal eco gift. There are also matching Paguro earrings that make a spectacular gift if bought together. This Paguro recycled necklace is made with various blues, greens and whites, but colours may vary a shade from the one on the image.
The Paguro cloud jewellery in particular captures the beauty of nature. The cloud design upcycles fragments of teak, redwood or even oak, all offcuts from large furniture factories.
- lovingly handcrafted using recycled wood
- 24K gold plated
- extremely lightweight
- Vegan friendly
- Comes with a luxury gifting box
- Size: L4cm x W2.5cm x D0.3cm
- Size – Pendant: W:2cm D: 0.4cm ; Necklace L:45cm
- Material: 25% recycled wood, 75% new materials
WHY WE SOURCED THIS SUPPLIER
- Paguro’s mission is to create ethical bags and accessories using repurposed and recycled materials. Materials are reinvented and thus bring a positive impact to the local community.
- Paguro works alongside designers and artisans who aim to follow fair trade principles in their manufacturing and are conscious of the environmental impact.
- Paguro aims to bring positive influences to the communities in which they work.
- Paguro hopes its amazing jewellery will inspire more people to reuse, recreate and recycle as a means of reducing polluting waste.