Simple yet beautiful the Paguro Upcycled Wood Earrings – Aster Flower.
Upcycled earrings That are handmade using the remnants of jackfruit from local furniture factories.
Upcycling is increasingly popular, as it is a more sustainable way to make beautiful jewellery. These upcycled wood earrings are extremely beautiful and lightweight. This a stunning gift for anyone who values sustainable living
The Paguro maker particularly chose the design to include an Aster Flower as this wildflower symbolises love, faith, and eternal wisdom. A beautiful and personal gift for someone you cherish. To complement this gift there is a matching necklace.
So if you value fair trade, and ethical gifting look no further. The Paguro Upcycled Wood Earrings hopefully will inspire folk to see recycling as an efficient way of reducing all our pollution and so-called waste.
- individually made using the remnants of jackfruit
- 24K gold plated
- sturdy but lightweight
- Vegan friendly
- Comes in a lovely gift box for gifting
- Size: L3cm x W2.5cm x D0.3cm
Due to hygiene reasons, jewellery is non-returnable.
Try and make sure you keep your upcycled earrings away from water so remember to remove them before showering or swimming.
Also, please note that there may be slight variations in the colour, size, and pattern of the pictured product. This is because each piece is handmade by skilled makers. but I personally think this adds to the unique nature of these upcycled wood earrings. The pair will match though!
WHY WE SOURCED THIS SUPPLIER
- Paguro’s mission is to create ethical bags and accessories using repurposed and recycled materials. Materials can be reinvented and have a positive impact on the local community.
- Paguro works alongside designers and artisans who aim to follow fair trade principles in their manufacturing and are conscious of the environmental impact.
- Paguro aims to bring positive influences to the communities in which they work.