Talk about bringing a story to life! These delightful books for youngsters are printed on paper containing real vegetable seeds. Have lots of fun reading about the characters and growing your own veg together.
- Paper is handmade so there may be a slight variation in the thickness from sheet to sheet. Due to the post-consumer waste fiber content, a slight variation in the shade of the paper may also occur.
- For best germination results, seed books should be planted within two years.
- Full instructions included.
- The Dill Who Foiled the Soil Snatchers: Dill’s part of an intrepid crime-fighting trio. But when a pair of dastardly onions try to steal the town’s soil, it’s up to her to save the day. The book paper contains dill seeds.
- The Carrot Who Was Too Big For His Bed: Carrot loves his nice warm bed. But soon he wants to explore the big wide world. Who will help him pull up his roots and move on? The book paper contains carrot seeds.
- The Basil Who Built Bridges: Basil’s part of an intrepid crime-fighting trio. But when someone needs his help, this heroic herb steps up on his own to save the day. The book paper contains basil seeds.
- The Lettuce Who Wanted a New Look: Letty isn’t happy with her leaves. Can her friends help her change? Or will they convince her she’s perfect just the way she is? The book paper contains lettuce seeds.
WHY WE SOURCED THIS SUPPLIER
- Willsow’s aim is to educate children and adults alike that we can all do more for the environment and make recyclability fun.
- The paper used is 100% recycled from a variety of sources such as schools and businesses to help save trees and reduce waste sent to landfills. Instead of using toxic glue and metal staples, pages are stitched together using 100% natural cotton.
- Willsow uses only the highest quality non-GMO seeds.
- Inks are vegetable-based and Eco-UV based and fully biodegradable.