Handmade octagon candle poured using fully recycled wax and intoxicating essential oils. Each candle is made from recovered wax, making them completely unique and individual. The octagon candle has an average burn time of 40-60 hours, depending on the wax used.
The fragrances of each recycled wax octagon candle are made from a complimentary blend of layers:
- Winter Spice: Orange, White Florals, Pine, Vanilla, Clove, Cinnamon.
- Ginger & Lime: Grapefruit, Bergamot, Mandarin, Spearmint, Jasmine, Basil, Bay Leaf, Ginger, Patchouli, Dry Wood, Moss.
- Bitter Orange & Ylang Ylang: Green Notes, Violet Leaf, Blackcurrant, Petitgrain, Jasmine, Gardenia, Orange Flower, Ripe Plum, Woody, Amber, Mossy, Creamy Vanilla, Cashmere Musk.
WHY WE LOVE THESE CANDLES
- Handmade in Devon.
- Made from recycled candle wax.
- Burn time: 40-60 hours (dependent on wax).
- Dimensions: 8.5cm x 7.cm.
WHY WE SOURCED THIS SUPPLIER
- The Recycled Candle Company collects scrap candle wax and takes it away to be recycled and given new life. After the wax is collected, it is melted down, cleaned, dyed and scented, ready to be made into new candles.
- The company works closely with local businesses in London, such as hotels and restaurants, who are keen to reduce their waste.
- Their work reduces the vast amount of discarded wax sitting in landfill and makes beautiful new candles.