This super soft, absorbent and sustainable reusable bamboo facecloth is the perfect addition to your skincare routine. Each reusable facecloth is made from naturally anti-bacterial bamboo cotton. These cloths are perfect for gently removing makeup, cleansing pores and leaving skin fresh and clean. Simply add your favourite cleansing products to the cloth and use for a sustainable skin refresh.
Easy to wash – pop them in the washing machine on a normal cycle to refresh.
- Made from sustainable bamboo.
- Naturally anti-bacterial material.
- A great gift for any beauty lover.
- Easy to use and wash.
- Pad dimensions: 25cm x 25cm.
- Made in Cornwall, UK.
WHY WE SOURCED THIS SUPPLIER
- Helen Round’s bespoke products are handcrafted and designed to offer sustainable, low-impact, environmentally friendly alternatives to single-use products.
- Helen Round’s ECO range has been designed with the earth in mind. Using a combination of sustainable, soft bamboo and pure linen, they have curated a collection of practical, reusable products for everyday use. As a business, they are mindful of the amount of waste they produce and are always looking for ways to reduce their footprint and impact on the earth. Each piece of linen used in the new Eco Range is made up of offcuts from other products made in their Cornish studios.