Stylish, stoneware essential oil burner. Perfect for a relaxing night in – simply add your favourite oil or wax melt, light a tealight underneath, and bask in the soothing glow. Nepalese potters make each stoneware burner individually, meaning that they are all unique.
- Stoneware essential oil burner.
- Add essential oil or wax melt.
- Capacity: Approx. 70ml.
- Dimensions: 9cm x 8cm x 8cm.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made by artisans working in a Fair Trade-certified collective in Nepal.
WHY WE SOURCED THIS SUPPLIER
- AURA QUE works closely with small producer groups that are WFTO (World Fair Trade Organisation) members to ensure healthy and safe work environments and payment of living wages.
- The company aims to carbon offset all its air miles in order to reduce its carbon footprint. The product manufacture uses minimal machinery. For example, most of the sewing machines rely on motion foot pedals without using energy supplies. Reusing and recycling as much as possible, both in the office and the workshops reduces wastage
- Recycled FSC-certified paper is used for paper correspondence. Most of the materials used are sourced locally. This not only to promote traditional skills but also to reduce the transport of materials to manufacture.
- AURA QUE products are individually handcrafted and the unique story behind each AURA QUE product enhances its charm!