Introducing the brand new Cora + Spink Ten Ball Backpack. It is made using waxed canvas with a recycled cotton handloom lining and solid black metal hardware. The shoulder straps are padded and also adjustable for a comfortable fit. The lid is double zipped allowing ease of access. Inside there is plenty of space – a large compartment along with a padded slip in pocket suitable for a tablet or laptop; a further smaller slip in pocket and an interior zipped pocket suitable for valuables. At the back there is a zipped security pocket. The Ten Ball Backpack is fully vegan, cruelty-free and sustainable and comes in cheerful yellow or vibrant orange colours
- Waxed waterproofed cotton canvas
- 100% Vegan – made to absolute Vegan Standards.
- Padded shoulder straps and trim
- Handloom recycled cotton inside lining
- Large inside pockets to keep things organised.
- Double zipped
- Outside approx. 29 cm (w) x 34 cm (h) x 18 cm (d)
- Approx capacity 11 litres
WHY WE SOURCED THIS SUPPLIER
- Cora + Spink focuses on sustainability and ethical production. These principles have helped to develop a company that gives more than it takes physically, environmentally and socially.
- Cora + Spink’s products are made from plant-based rather than synthetic materials. This focus on natural materials means that currently 92% of their items are biodegradable, with the aim to be fully biodegradable by 2024.
- All Cora + Spink fabrics use reclaimed and recycled fibres. Their canvas is up to 40% recycled cotton, while the lining material is 90% recycled.
- 100% of Cora + Spink’s processes, materials and products are vegan and cruelty-free.