Thought Essential Black Tights are perfect for everyday wear and are a winter wardrobe essential. Wear with dresses and skirts, or even under trousers when you need to be extra toasty.
Made with recycled nylon. This means not only less landfill waste, but also less use of resources in production. Gloriously thick at 120 denier, they keep your legs toasty as well as looking great, and ladders are now a thing of the past. A generous fit and extra length ensures comfortable fit to the waist.
Thought Essential Black Tights at a glance:
- Recycled nylon reduces waste and use of resources
- 120 denier for coverage and comfort
- Extra length and coverage at the waist
- Machine washable at 30, saving even more resources
- Available in small, medium or large
WHY WE SOURCED THIS SUPPLIER
- Thought only works with sustainable, natural and recycled materials, achieving the maximum quality with minimum impact. 98% of their packaging is recycled and they use zero plastic.
- Thought X Traid. TRAID is a UK charity that works to minimise, improve and transform the impact manufacturing clothes has on the environment.
- Thought only uses cotton with the GOTS seal of approval (Global Organic Textile Standard)
Read more about Fair Trader Holmfirth here https://www.fairtrader.info/about-fair-trader