‘Under Milk Wood’ coffee is an award-winning, crowd-pleasing medium-roast coffee blend, bursting with citrus notes and caramel sweetness. Available as whole roasted beans or as ground coffee, and in an aluminium pouch – the perfect gift for lovers of great quality coffee. Under Milk Wood is a multiple Great Taste Award winner and received a coveted Golden Fork in 2016 for Best Northern Product.
- Under Milk Wood Coffee
- Available as beans or ground coffee.
- Tasting notes: caramel, citrus & stewed fruits.
- Brews well through any method.
- Roast level: 3/5.
WHY WE SOURCED THIS SUPPLIER
- Dark Woods is an adventurous Coffee Roaster and Barista School started in 2013 by founders with many years of experience in roasting, sourcing, consultancy, training and machine development within the UK coffee industry. It has won multiple awards for outstanding coffee blends.
- The company works with established farms passed down through the generations, small farmers and community-run co-operatives.
- It is part of the World Coffee Research Check-off Programme, contributing towards global coffee sustainability.