Unisex TAVAR Nordic waste wool hat. Hand-knitted from 100% wool, in a seam-free design with a pompom bobble top. Every hat is one of a kind. The wastage yarn from the AURA QUE wool knit collection is used to create its eco-waste wool designs, so not a scrap is wasted!
- Unisex nordic-style hat, made from waste wool.
- Dimensions: L22.5xW26xD0.5cm.
- To fit head circumference 59-76cm. One size fits adult.
- Care instructions: Machine washable on a cool wash. Do not tumble dry. Keep dark colours separate.
- Azo-free dyes.
WHY WE SOURCED THIS SUPPLIER
- AURA QUE works closely with small producer groups that are WFTO (World Fair Trade Organisation) members to ensure healthy and safe work environments and payment of living wages.
- The company aims to carbon offset all its air miles in order to reduce its carbon footprint. Minimal machinery is used in the manufacture of products, with most of the sewing machines relying on motion foot pedals without using energy supplies. Wastage is reduced by reusing and recycling as much as possible, both in the office and the workshops.
- All paper correspondence is printed onto recycled FSC-certified paper. Most of the materials used are sourced locally, not only to promote traditional skills but also to reduce the transport of materials to manufacture.