Unisex waste wool wristwarmers with detachable string. These eco-friendly LAMBA wristwarmers act as an extended sleeve to keep hands warm without restricting finger movement; with removable string for grown-up kids. Hand knitted by a women’s co-operative in Kathmandu, Nepal.
- Unisex waste wool wristwarmers with detachable string.
- Dimensions: L19xW10xD0.5cm.
- To fit wrist circumference up to 26cm. Finger opening circumference stretches to 26cm. String length is 150cm. One size to fit adult.
- Care instructions: Machine washable on a cool wash. Do not tumble dry. Keep dark colours separate.
- Azo-free dyes.
WHY WE SOURCED THIS SUPPLIER
- AURA QUE works closely with small producer groups that are WFTO (World Fair Trade Organisation) members to ensure healthy and safe work environments and payment of living wages.
- The company aims to carbon offset all its air miles in order to reduce its carbon footprint. Minimal machinery is used in the manufacture of products, with most of the sewing machines relying on motion foot pedals without using energy supplies. Wastage is reduced by reusing and recycling as much as possible, both in the office and the workshops.
- All paper correspondence is printed onto recycled FSC-certified paper. Most of the materials used are sourced locally, not only to promote traditional skills but also to reduce the transport of materials to manufacture.