Handcrafted wool and denim cushion cover made from recycled materials plus cushion insert. Features a hand-woven geometric pattern with a practical cotton backing. Includes a zip for easy opening. Created by skilled artisans, working in fair trade conditions.
- Wool and denim cushion cover, made from recycled materials.
- Includes cotton cushion insert.
- Handmade by master craftspeople.
- Made under fair trade conditions in India.
- Dimensions: 45cm x 45cm.
WHY WE SOURCED THIS SUPPLIER
- Namaste is a small company with a strong ethical policy based on the belief that the best way to reduce poverty in the developing world is through trade.
- The company buys from small-scale producers who use largely natural materials and traditional techniques to produce interesting and beautiful articles.
- It follows the ten principles of the World Fair Trade Organisation (WFTO) and regularly reviews procedures and achievements according to these principles.
- Namaste is a BAFTS (British Association for Fair Trade Shops and Suppliers) member and supports Child Rescue Nepal (formerly the Esther Benjamins Trust).