Afroart Eco Buffalo Napkins are an attractive pair of cotton napkins. Each napkin measures 45 x 45cm
These handwoven napkins are made with 100% fine organic cotton and are a lovely addition to any table setting. The Buffalo napkins are in a striking checked design of wine/green/white. Another key point is that each napkin is hand woven in the area around Kutch in northwestern India. The cotton is organically grown
Afroart Eco Buffalo Napkins at a glance
- Pack of 2 napkins
- 100% organic cotton
- Handwoven in India
- 45 x 45cm
- Checked design in wine/green/yellow
- Machine washable at 40 degrees
What is organic cotton? https://organiccottonplus.com/pages/learning-center
WHY WE SOURCED THIS SUPPLIER
- Afroart is committed to fair trade principles, thus ensuring that artisans receive fair wages, work in safe conditions, and promote sustainable livelihoods.
- Afroart collaborates with artisans from different regions, not only celebrating their unique skills and preserving traditional art forms, but also contributing to the preservation of cultural heritage.
- Afroart products, including these napkins, also showcase exceptional craftsmanship and attention to detail
- The Afroart collection utilizes eco-friendly materials like organic cotton and linen, promoting a more sustainable and conscious lifestyle as a result.
- By supporting Afroart, you therefore contribute to fair trade practices, ensuring artisans receive fair wages and work in safe conditions, empowering communities, and preserving cultural heritage.