Thank you for shopping online at Fair Trader. We offer a refund within the first 14 days of your online purchase.
Eligibility for refunds
- Your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- The item must be in the original packaging.
- Perishable products and earrings cannot be returned and refunded.
- Only regular-priced items may be refunded, sale items cannot be refunded.
- If the item in question was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you will receive a gift credit for the value of your return.
Please contact us directly to discuss product exchanges.
The following are exempt from refunds:
- Gift cards.
- Some health and personal care items.
- Some jewellery items.
- Perishable products – e.g. food and drink.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 10 working days.
Late or missing refunds
- If you have not received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- If you have done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Please send all items that you wish to return to us at Fair Trader, 32-34 Huddersfield Road, Holmfirth, HD9 2JS.
- Items can be returned via post or dropped off directly at the store.
- You are responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item.