There are plenty of ways to get involved at Fair Trader and help us make a difference. Volunteer at the Holmfirth store, become a member, work with us or simply make sustainable changes in your local community.
By volunteering at Fair Trader, you will be helping families around the world. No two volunteers are the same! Some volunteer at the same time weekly or fortnightly; some do their role at home, as and when they can; some help at events.
We need people who are helpful and friendly, keen to share skills and learn new ones, are reliable and trustworthy, and happy to be part of a team.
- Help members of your community
- Develop new skills and confidence
- Gain valuable work experience and references for employment
- Make new friends
- Share your knowledge and help others
- Plan and deliver activities in Fair Trader
Become a Member
Our volunteers and members are an integral part of Fair Trader and allow us to make a difference. By becoming a member and investing directly in Fair Trader, you will be supporting our long-term strategy and goals of empowering communities around the world.
- Support sustainable suppliers
- Help disadvantaged communities
- Earn loyalty points on purchases
- Receive reductions on ticket costs
- Receive invitations to our events
- Get involved by volunteering
Since 2009 our members have built great partnerships with other organisations wanting to help communities and the environment through ethical trade. They include co-operatives, churches, charities, schools, universities and UK suppliers.
If you think there is scope to make a positive difference by working with Fair Trader please get in touch
Reduce, re-use, recycle
Many Fair Trader products are re-usable or are made from recycled materials including insulated coffee cups, jewellery, bird feeders, greetings cards and wrapping papers. Environmental impact is an important part of our product assessment.
Join us in reducing the damage we do to our planet.