The Kunvar Recycled Cotton Throw is a beautifully woven, versatile throw made from recycled cotton. Natural and black-coloured cotton woven into a broken diamond pattern. Lightweight and soft. Perfect for draping over an armchair or sofa, and snuggling underneath on cool nights.
- Kunvar Recycled Cotton Throw.
- Made from recycled Indian cotton.
- Features a natural & black diamond design.
- Dimensions: 150cm x 125cm.
WHY WE SOURCED THIS SUPPLIER
- Nkuku works with independent businesses, social projects and co-operatives and builds strong relationships with its suppliers. The company focuses on transparency and makes regular visits to assist with production queries and offer support and advice.
- Nkuku works with natural and recycled materials and uses sustainable methods of production. Many of its products are handmade from waste materials left over from other industries including cotton from discarded t-shirts, leather, metals and glass, as well as recycled saris.
- Admin waste is also recycled, and recycled boxes are used for trade deliveries where possible. Air freight is kept to a minimum and packaging is reviewed regularly.