Thought Cece Organic Cotton Bee socks are super comfortable organic cotton socks. Not only breathable, but also naturally anti-bacterial and anti-fungus, these socks are perfect for everyday use. A lovely spontaneous gift for family and friends, or a treat for yourself. They will certainly keep your toes toasty whether indoors or outdoors. The light grey marle is a neutral background which complements the bright and busy bees. The toe, heel and leg cuff are a contrasting magenta
Thought Cece Organic Cotton Bee socks at a glance
- Using organic cotton which uses up to 91% less water and is chemical free.
- The socks also use recycled polyester from plastic bottles, thus keeping PET bottles out of landfill.
- UK size 4-7
- Grey Marle colour with bee design and magenta trim
- Machine washable. Please do not tumble dry
WHY WE SOURCED THIS SUPPLIER
- Thought only work with sustainable, natural and recycled materials. This means they can achieve the maximum quality with minimum impact. 98% of their packaging is recycled and they also use zero plastic.
- Thought X Traid. Traid is a UK charity that works to minimise, improve and transform the impact manufacturing clothes has on the environment.
Read more about Fair Trader Holmfirth here https://www.fairtrader.info/about-fair-trader