Elevate your style with the Le Frik Biwa Puffy Mini Quilted Bag, a versatile accessory that seamlessly blends fashion-forward design with conscious, eco-friendly materials. This chic bag is not just a statement piece; firstly it’s a commitment to sustainability, proudly made with 16 PET bottles. Moreover turning recycled materials into a fashion-forward must-have.
Crafted from water-resistant RPET fabric, this mini bag is not only durable but also environmentally responsible. The water-resistant feature therefore ensures your essentials stay protected. Making it ideal for various weather conditions. In addition, the magnetic closure adds a touch of sophistication, while the adjustable sliding knots allow for a customized fit. As well as catering to your style.
Inside, discover a thoughtfully designed space with an interior zipped pocket for secure storage, providing a perfect balance between style and practicality. In short, the 5-year warranty attests to the quality and durability of this mini bag, ensuring it stands the test of time as a reliable and stylish companion.
First step into the world of sustainable fashion with Fair Trader. Here is where the Biwa Puffy Mini Quilted Bag transcends expectations. Delivering a harmonious blend of trendsetting design, practicality, and eco-conscious choices. Make a statement that matters, and carry a piece of fashion with a purpose.
- Made from 16 PET bottles.
- Adjustable shoulder strap.
- Dimensions: 17.5cm x 11cm x5cm
WHY WE SOURCED THIS SUPPLIER
- Established in 2012, Lefrik designs urban bags, backpacks and travel accessories using high-quality eco-friendly fabrics made from 100% recycled polyethylene terephthalate (PET) bottles.
- The Lefrik brand has been approved as vegan by the animal welfare organization PETA. Products are designed in Spain and ethically manufactured in Asia, which has the most advanced techniques in recycling PET products.
- The company supports the environment by reducing the use of virgin polyester. In turn this is while saving energy in the production process.
- Lefrik has a strong commitment to sustainability and ethical production with policies on child labour, forced labour, Health & Safety at work, discrimination and prevention of pollution.