The Earth Squared Provence Cotton Emma Bag is both sturdy and attractive. It is a useful size as a large cross body handbag, with plenty of room for all your bits and bobs. There is an adjustable strap, allowing you to use it as a shoulder bag if you prefer. There is a strong popper fastening and an additional attractive loop and ring fastener. This enhances both the bag’s aesthetic and the security. You can also use the loop if you want the bag as a clutch. Additionally there is a small secure internal pocket for valuables. The bag has an attractive blue-grey and white design and striking tapered shape.
The Earth Squared Provence Cotton Emma Bag at a glance
- Sturdy popper fastening
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Can be used as a clutch bag
- Roomy interior and additional internal zipped valuables pocket
- 34cm x 12.5cm x 12cm
- Attractive design
WHY WE SOURCED THIS SUPPLIER
- Earth Squared designs its distinctive and ethical products at its home in North Berwick, just outside Edinburgh
- Fair Trade since 2001
- Items are produced with skill and care by fair trade accredited artisans from around the world
- Earth Squared is proud to be a B-corp organisation.
Read more about Fair Trader Holmfirth here https://www.fairtrader.info/about-fair-trader