Deliciously cocoa-rich Choc Affair Salted Caramel Oat M!lk Chocolate Bar, tasty fairly traded chocolate, made in York from ethical and sustainable ingredients. Choc Affair vegan salted chocolate bar is Palm oil-free and wrapped in plastic-free packaging.
This vegan chocolate treat is rich but not bitter with a strong toffee caramel hit and just a delicate touch of sea salt. A great add-on to your basket for any vegan in your life. Vegan or not how can anyone not love the Choc Affair creamy plant-based salted caramel oat m!lk chocolate bar?
- Sustainable and fairly traded chocolate.
- Palm oil free
- Natural ingredients
- Recyclable packaging.
- Vegan Society Registered.
- Great for non-vegans too!
- Handmade in Britain
WHY WE SOURCED THIS SUPPLIER
- Choc Affair only uses the finest and most sustainably grown cocoa beans.
- They care for the environment and Choc Affair prides itself on paying a little extra for each kilo of chocolate, which directly helps to reforest cocoa-growing regions of Colombia, ensuring that this precious crop can be grown and enjoyed by future generations.
- As a company, Choc Affair never uses cheap shortcuts like palm oil and they always take care to support the small farms and cooperatives they work with and the local community that surrounds them.
Read more about Fair Trader Holmfirth here https://www.fairtrader.info/about-fair-trader