The KuSan Turn Up Beanie is sure to keep your head toasty and warm on a cold day. Available in cardi brown with bright stripes, it is a great hat for everyone. KuSan creates fashionable, high-quality hats using gorgeous vivid colours, and has been doing so for over 20 years. The hat will undoubtedly help you stand out from the crowd. The simple yet striking styling of the turn up beanie is the perfect way to complete your look.
What’s not to love about something that fits everyone and is so simple to wear? Hand-knit garments give both warmth and style to every outfit. High quality 100% New Zealand wool elevates this wintertime necessity. The hat also has a cosy fleece lining created entirely from recycled plastic bottles. Not only practical, but also ethical and sustainable. Skilled craftsmen in the Kathmandu Valley knit this attractive hat by hand. When it’s cold outside and you want to look good while staying warm, sustainable handknitted hats are ideal!
WHY WE SOURCED THIS SUPPLIER
- KuSan is a fashion accessories brand that has a commitment to sustainable and responsible manufacturing processes.
- KuSan responsibly sources their raw materials. In addition, the manufacturing processes have a low carbon footprint.
- KuSan uses polyester fleece made from plastic bottles for the lining of their products. They continue to work with the same Nepali factory, providing year-round orders to give skilled hand-knitters a regular source of income.
- The brand is committed to making its range of accessories with care and consideration for the environment.
- All their wool is sourced from New Zealand farmers who follow a voluntary code of conduct banning the practice of Mulesing. The brand ships its products by sea and makes an annual contribution to Carbon Footprint to support sustainable energy projects and reduce carbon dioxide emissions.