Chunky, handmade stoneware conical mug. Made in a stylish, minimalist shape with a wider base, designed to keep your drink hotter for longer. Each stoneware mug is made on a potter’s wheel in Nepal, making each piece unique.
- Large stoneware conical mug.
- Approx. 450ml capacity.
- Dimensions: 9.5cm x 10cm x 10cm.
- Dishwasher and microwave safe.
- Made by artisans working in a Fair Trade-certified collective in Nepal.
WHY WE SOURCED THIS SUPPLIER
- AURA QUE works closely with small producer groups that are WFTO (World Fair Trade Organisation) members to ensure healthy and safe work environments and payment of living wages.
- The company aims to carbon offset all its air miles in order to reduce its carbon footprint. Minimal machinery is used in the manufacture of products, with most of the sewing machines relying on motion foot pedals without using energy supplies. Wastage is reduced by reusing and recycling as much as possible, both in the office and the workshops.
- All paper correspondence is printed onto recycled FSC-certified paper. Most of the materials used are sourced locally, not only to promote traditional skills but also to reduce the transport of materials to manufacture.
- AURA QUE products are individually handcrafted and the unique story behind each AURA QUE product enhances its charm!