The Nkuku Batnan Wide Vase is a beautiful and stylish hand-etched wide vase. Lightweight aluminum with an elegant antique brass finish. This attractive vase will add a luxurious touch to any home with its eye-catching traditional pattern. The sophisticated gold/brass colouring looks fantastic next to fresh green foliage and will complement a wide range of home decor. The vase can hold water so is suitable for use with both fresh and dried flowers.
The Nkuku Batnan Wide Vase at a glance:
- Antique brass wide vase.
- Lightweight aluminium
- Made in fair trade conditions.
- Handmade in India by master craftspeople.
- Dimensions: 25.5cm x 18cm x 18cm.
- Use with fresh or dried flowers
WHY WE SOURCED THIS SUPPLIER
- Nkuku works with not only independent businesses but also social projects and co-operatives and builds strong relationships with its suppliers. The company focuses on transparency and makes regular visits to assist with production queries and to offer support and advice.
- Nkuku works with natural and recycled materials and uses sustainable methods of production. Many of its products are handmade from waste materials left over from other industries including cotton from discarded t-shirts, leather, metals and glass, as well as recycled saris.
Read more about Fair Trader Holmfirth here https://www.fairtrader.info/about-fair-trader