A Slice of Green Rampur Stainless Steel Lunch Box is a smart and attractive alternative to plastic lunch boxes. Made from food grade stainless steel and with folded smooth edges it will keep your lunches fresh. Inside there is a mini container that can be used for dressings, relishes etc, keeping everything separate until you are ready to eat. The box itself is a simple rectangular shape, making it easy to slot into both backpacks and briefcases. A Slice of Green Rampur Stainless Steel Lunch Box is made responsibly in India with the design being inspired by traditional Indian tiffin tins https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiffin_carrier
- Dimensions 18 x 13 x 5cm
- Capacity 1000ml (800ml main box and 200ml mini)
- Weight 460g
- Compact and sturdy
- 2 part set
WHY WE CHOSE THIS SUPPLIER
- ‘A Slice of Green’ don’t believe in faceless middlemen. They work directly with their producers, paying what they ask so they can in turn pay their workers fairly.
- They are conscious of their materials, but still conscious of style making simple designs that stand the test of time.
- Reusability is a large driving factor behind this brand’s ethos. Through a range of reusable products, they aim to help people work towards a more sustainable lifestyle.
- Their products are functional and simple to use, making them easy to add into your day-to-day routines.