Afroart Eco Poppy Napkins are an attractive pair of cotton napkins. Each napkin measures 50 x 50cm
These handwoven napkins are made with 100% fine organic cotton and are a lovely addition to any table setting. The Poppy napkins are in a striking floral design in black and yellow. Another key point is that each napkin is hand woven in the area around Kutch in northwestern India. The cotton is organically grown
Afroart Eco Poppy Napkins at a glance
- Pack of 2 napkins
- 100% organic cotton
- Handwoven in India
- 50 x 50cm
- Floral design in black and yellow
- Machine washable at 40 degrees
What is organic cotton? https://organiccottonplus.com/pages/learning-center
WHY WE SOURCED THIS SUPPLIER
- Afroart is committed to fair trade principles, thus ensuring that artisans receive fair wages, work in safe conditions, and promote sustainable livelihoods.
- Afroart collaborates with artisans from different regions, not only celebrating their unique skills and preserving traditional art forms, but also contributing to the preservation of cultural heritage.
- Afroart products, including these napkins, also showcase exceptional craftsmanship and attention to detail
- The Afroart collection utilizes eco-friendly materials like organic cotton and linen, promoting a more sustainable and conscious lifestyle as a result.
- By supporting Afroart, you therefore contribute to fair trade practices, ensuring artisans receive fair wages and work in safe conditions, empowering communities, and preserving cultural heritage.