Handcrafted cotton throw made from recycled materials. Each soft throw features an attractive hand-woven pattern and generous neutral fringing. This versatile, ethical throw is perfect for wrapping up in on cooler evenings or snuggling under on the sofa. Created by skilled artisans, working in fair trade conditions.
- Handmade by master craftspeople.
- Made under fair trade conditions in India.
- Dimensions: 130cm x 170cm.
WHY WE SOURCED THIS SUPPLIER
- Namaste is a small company with a strong ethical policy based on the belief that the best way to reduce poverty in the developing world is through trade.
- The company buys from small-scale producers who use largely natural materials and traditional techniques to produce interesting and beautiful articles.
- It follows the ten principles of the World Fair Trade Organisation (WFTO) and regularly reviews procedures and achievements according to these principles.
- Namaste is a BAFTS (British Association for Fair Trade Shops and Suppliers) member and supports Child Rescue Nepal (formerly the Esther Benjamins Trust).