The Nomads Heligan Printed Scarf is the perfect way to inject a little colour into your wardrobe. Made from 100% sustainable viscose, it’s kind to the planet whilst enhancing your look. The large size of the scarf means that it can be styled in many ways, depending on your mood. Try it as a shawl, sarong, or even a skirt.
With 3 attractive designs and colourways to choose from there is undoubtedly the right scarf for you.
Each scarf has frayed edges, adding to its charm. The patterns work particularly well with plain coloured tops for a stylish, easy, everyday look.
Sustainable viscose is made from wood pulp and is a natural fibre that is both breathable and biodegradable. Its production uses much less energy and water than regular viscose.
The Nomads Heligan Printed Scarf at a glance
- 3 stylish designs to choose from
- 100cm x 200cm
- 100% sustainable viscose
- Machine washable at 30 degrees
WHY WE CHOSE THIS SUPPLIER
- Nomads is committed to Fair Trade and sustainability.
- Nomads is a pioneer of the Trade not Aid ethos and is proud to nurture valuable partnerships in India.
- Nomads is considerate of the environmental impact at every step and seeks to use environmentally friendly materials at every opportunity.
- Nomads stands for slow, responsible fashion
Read more about Fair Trader Holmfirth here https://www.fairtrader.info/about-fair-trader