The Nomads Narrow Scarf is the perfect way to inject a bold splash of colour into your wardrobe. Made from 100% sustainable viscose, it’s kind to the planet while undoubtedly enhancing your look. The scarf adds style to any outfit due to its attractive ombre cornfield print and bright colour.
The scarf has handmade tassels along its edge, adding further to its charm. It is made by Nomad’s fair trade partners, in line with their ethical trading policy.
Sustainable viscose is made from wood pulp and is a natural fibre that is both breathable and biodegradable. The production uses much less energy and water than regular viscose
The Nomads Narrow Scarf at a glance
- Bright and stylish design
- 30cm x 180cm
- 100% sustainable viscose
- Machine washable at 30 degrees
WHY WE CHOSE THIS SUPPLIER
- Nomads is committed to Fair Trade and sustainability.
- Nomads is proud to nurture valuable partnerships in India
- Nomads is considerate of the environmental impact at every step. Nomads seeks to use environmentally friendly materials at every opportunity.
- Nomads have Global Organic Textile Standard certification – the gold standard for sustainable processing of textiles worldwide
- Nomads stands for slow, responsible fashion
Read more about Fair Trader Holmfirth here https://www.fairtrader.info/about-fair-trader